A purchase in our online shops is comfortable and quickly done with just a few steps.
In our online shops, customers can shop around the clock at any time. Only a few data are required for the order, which are absolutely necessary for a safe and smooth order process.
For all users: how to order tyres, complete wheels and rims at Logtyre
- Enter your tyre data
- Multiple, targeted filter options and search criteria as well as product information open at a glance
- Check the displayed selection, make a decision, select the tyre and take it from there into the shopping cart
- Choose one of the convenient payment options
- Specify the desired or delivery address
For business customers: How to order tyres, complete wheels and rims order online in the web shop Logtyre as dealer
- Register easily as a commercial customer
- Log in directly hereafter as a commercial customer
- Create a wide range of selection and filter options
- Benefit from personalized, customized settings and the creation of your individual separate purchasing and product profile
- Arrange specific pricing variations (display of net prices) and payment targets
- Take advantage of bonus programs / discounts
- Manage your own order online and keep an eye on your purchases and prices at any time
For fleet customers
Fleet customers find an incomparably broad product range at cheap tyres, complete wheels, rims and accessories
- Special advantage: Always keep an overview and maximize optimization potentials (e.g. compare the vehicle’s km(mileage) level when buying tyres, mileage – and tyre performance)
- Trace your purchases and evaluate them efficiently at any time for your own fleet needs
- Use advice and personal contact options by means of contact persons in your environment / sales representatives
Business customers can also make an order by phone through + 49- 40-88230984 or through their local sales (agent) representative from Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 18:00. The contact datas for your area contact person can be found under team / commercial agents.
Please note that the legal right of revocation does not apply to a telephone order as a business partner (therefore neither as entrepreneur).
Our customers benefit from various comfortable payment options.
- Payment in advance
- Direct debit
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express)
- Immediate transfer
Information on the payment method “Immediate transfer”
Easily pay your order from home: The instant transfer does not require any additional software, additional registrations or additional bank accounts.
- 1. Immediate transfer provides the world’s highest security standards for online payments
2. High protection thanks to PIN / TAN system
3. The tamper-proof SSL certificate of the immediate transfer page
4. The encrypted SSL connections
5. A renowned German insurance company, which is liable in case of misuse of PIN / TAN data
6. Continuous testing by the TÜV
7. Tests by AWM Hanse AG: We take care of your safety
We have so far not been aware of any cases where there has been an abuse during the immediate transfer (TÜV-certified online payment system). As a precaution, however, we point out that there are many banks that assume that the use of the “immediate transfer” due to the use of your PIN and TAN leads to a liability shift in case of misuse by third parties. This may result in your bank refusing to take over a resulting damage. This means that you would have to bear eventually the damage. We or our employees do not have access to your bank data at any time.
Prerequisites for performing an immediate transfer:
The use of the immediate transfer as a method of payment is generally possible if you have an activated online banking account with PIN / TAN procedures. Please note that for some banks the direct transfer is not yet available. To make sure that your bank can be credited immediately, please contact your bank. Otherwise, you only need to:
- Have an online bank account in Germany
- Your account number
- Your bank account
- The PIN (personal identification number) of your online banking account, a TAN (transaction number) of your online banking account
- Further information, depending on your online banking system
Carry out an immediate transfer
- Enter name, account number, bank code, possibly customer number.
- Depending on the bank: enter the customer reference or legitimation ID and PIN.
- Confirm the order by entering the TAN.
What does “credit assessment” mean?
We check incoming orders to make the next procedure as smooth as possible and to prevent possible problems (such as incorrectly entered data) as far as possible. For those types of payment for which we ourselves are making an advance payment (invoice, direct debit or bank deposit), the standard creditworthiness check carried out at Creditreform, PO Box 106309, 20043 Hamburg (Germany), is one of the precautionary measures.
Bank data are transmitted securely. Our Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption is considered to be the highest security level at present.
When paying by credit card, please provide the credit card number, the 3-digit verification number (see figure below) and the date of validity of the credit card when placing your order. Each current credit card already has a card verification number. The three-digit card verification number is usually found on the back of your credit card in the signature field.
With the help of the card verification number, the misuse of credit card data can be reduced and the probability of financial damage – both for the buyer and the trader – minimized.
PayPal is one of the most popular online payment methods in Germany.
PayPal is a secure and convenient method of payment: Once you have a PayPal account, you only pay with your e-mail address and password.
In our shop we offer you also payment with PayPal. Payments with PayPal are free of charge for buyers and are created from the credit on the PayPal account, by direct debit or by credit card deposited in the account.
PayPal was founded in 1998 and has been a subsidiary of eBay since 2002, headquartered in San Jose, California. Since 2007, PayPal has been licensed in Europe and subject to regulation by the CSSF, the Luxembourg banking regulator, and thus European law.
The shipping is fast, within Germany (except the islands) * usually in 24-36 hours to the desired address specified by the customer. We ship via well-known parcel services and inform our customers about the dispatch by e-mail.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Customers simply send an e-mail to email@example.com, or call us at: +49 40 69663930 or send us a fax: +49 40 69663929.
* From two (pcs.) tyres onwards, delivery is free of charge (for islands, other regulations apply)
Apart from our online shops in Germany via www.counteract-shop.de, in Austria via www.counteract-shop.at and in Switzerland via www.counteract-shop.ch customers in Russia can shop at www.counteract-shop.ru.
The web shop www.logtyre.com offers end consumers, the dealership and fleet customers tyres, complete wheels, rims, equipment and accessories, which can be ordered online quickly and comfortably.
We also deliver to the following (European) countries (prices will be provided upon request):
- The Netherlands
- Great Britain
- Czech Republic
Please note: You cannot order products for the listed countries either through our German, nor via our Austrian or Swiss online shop. Please use our contact form.
We are the seller, not the manufacturer of the products delivered by us. In the case of claims under the Product Liability Act, we will gladly provide our customers with the name and address of the respective manufacturer upon request. If the goods are damaged or have a different defect, then our customers are entitled to the legal warranty rights. The statutory warranty period is 24 months beginning with the day of delivery of the products to the customer.
For any complaints or complaints, the customer’s service e-mail address is available to our customers: firstname.lastname@example.org